Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daybreakers

The movie that I had watched for this week. If you are my friends and family, you will be surprised as I never watched the scary movie before. I watched it for this time since I had wrongly bought the ticket = ="

Daybreakers is a 2010 science fiction vampire horror-thriller film. In 2019, a pandemic disease has turned most of the world’s population into vampires. As human numbers dwindle, the need for blood becomes desperate. When deprived of blood consummation for extended periods, vampires degenerate into subsiders, aggressive bat-like creatures. Humans are captured and harvested in laboratory farms while scientists research a synthetic blood substitute to supply the blood for the vampire.

Edward Dalton (Ethan Hawke) is a hematologists working on the blood substitute. Edward secretly refuses to drink human blood and he is a good vampire. He becomes a vampire all because of his brother. His brother changed him into a vampire so that he wouldn't be killed by others. But lastly, Edward had changing into a human after he meets a man cured of vampirism by brief exposure to sunlight.

Charles Bromley (Sam Neill) is a main supplier of blood in the U.S. pharmaceutical company Bromley Marks. For me, he is a bad vampire. He ordered his soldiers to catch the human being and supplied the blood. He also changed his daughter to a vampire as vampire will never death and much more stronger than human being.

These were humans that had been captured and harvested in laboratory farms.

The only survivors. Edward also one of the survivors after he had been changed into a human being.

Daughter of the Charles that I mentioned before. She had forcibly turned into a vampire . But she totally refused to drink human blood and began to turn into a subsider.

Picture of subsider. So ugly and scary. I always told my friends that I will kill myself first before being killed by the anonymous "alien".

Want to know about the end of the story? Watch it by yourself. I am a coward girl but I still able to finish the movie.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

FJ (폐징) said...

i got you an award. do visit my blog.