Thank you, Roseline!!
So here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I had a very poor English before this. My friends always laughed at me but I was not angry at them. I knew about blogging through one of my friend, Anne in year 2007. And I started to fall in love with blogging at that moment. Now, my English had improved after blogging for two years. My sister, Jo and FJ always correct the mistakes in my post.
2. I study hard to get a better results and also better job. When the examination is around the corner, I will loss control of my emotion and scold others especially my boyfriend all the times. Bad.
3. I like to plan and have a lot of plans for my future. Own a fashion outlet, house, car and so on.
4. I don't like to read a newspaper since I was young. I only go through the entertainment section if I do so. But I need to change my bad habit now instead of wasting my time on shopping and sleeping.
5. I like dancing when I was 5-6 years old. I never had the chance to dance at my hometown as Sarikei has limited its people's talent.
6. I like to makeup. But I had a very limited resources to makeup. Never mind, I will work hard for it.
7. My big problems are the black pores on my nose and the fats in my body. I want to kick them away.
I would like to give this award to:
Alvin Chong: For me, you are the best photographer and boyfriend.
Anne: Thank you for always helping me in transportation.
Josep: You always the best blogger and sister in my heart. I like to read you blog.
FJ: Cute sister, study hard. Gambateh.
Ochi: I am so happy to meet with you since both of us from different places. You are the best cooker.
Cappuccino: Hi, my friend......good luck in your studies and happy always.
Jeanice: Waiting your next post with new boyfriend.
Megan: You had a wonderful moment with Luke. I felt enjoyed every times I read your blog.
Jo: I learn a lot of things through your blog especially about the dog. And nice to meet with you.
Have a nice day ^^