Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thinking about CNY

Raining, raining and raining.Haiz.........
Kuching kept raining this few days, and it would be difficult for me to go out.

I will go back to my hometown on next Wednesday. Actually I have class on Thursday but I still make a decision to go back earlier. I can accompany my mum to fetch my sister and Ken at Sibu and my younger sister at Serian. I feel very happy now because Chinese New Year is coming soon(on 25 January). At that time, I can wear my new dresses, shoes, make up and use new bag, hehe.
I hope I can have a wonderful CNY with my family, friends and boyfriend. And hope it wouldn't be raining again on CNY.

2 comments:

ochikeron said...

So you are going to see jose on 25th? How nice your family gather together!!!

Is Ken you said, jose's boyfriend?

@nGeLine said...

ochikeron.......
Thank you!!
ya.....ken is jose's boyfriend.